To have a peaceful day almost seems like a rare gift in my stressful and speedy life today. Sometimes it feels like I wouldn’t be allowed to have one peaceful day because I have so many things to do, deadlines to meet and places to go. It’s as though it is impossible to find any time to relax. However, that is only how it feels like and I perceive it.
1. Wake up with a smile every morning and think of one thing that you can be happy about or one good thing about this day.
2. Take a couple of deep breaths and allow yourself to relax, no need to get out of bed in a hurry, you can spare one minute (providing you have an alarm that wakes you up early enough)
3. Create little to no stress in the morning, by listening to some music, accomplishing everything in a calm manner and drinking your favourite cup of juice/tea/coffee.
4. During the day, if you find yourself in any stressful situation, stop, breathe and think it through, then attend to it.
5. Once you get back from work or wherever you went, allow yourself to relax for at least 30 minutes, doing something you love to do. For example, read, cook, dance or write.