Yay, I have another recipe to post :D This is definitely the best one I’ve tried so far. These brownies are absolutely fudgy, healthy AND taste amazing! I found a recipe online, however I did not have all the ingredients and so I made it my own with the things I did have. They are super easy to make and only need about 10 minutes preparation.
It’s a dessert you should definitely try!
Oh, and by the way, I have an all new recipe section on my blog now, posting healthy recipes :) Go check it out here!
What you need:
3/4 – 1 cup raw unsweetened cocoa (depending on how chocolatey you like it)
1/2 cup coconut oil
1 cup coconut sugar
1/2 cup almond meal
1/4 cup sorghum flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp vanilla essence
2 free range eggs
1/4 cup chocolate chips (optional for extra fudginess)
1/4 cup hazelnut milk (if batter very thick and sticky)
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C. Line a cupcake tin with 10-12 liners.
2. Mix cocoa and coconut oil until you get a smooth liquid and there are no more clumps.
3. In another bowl, mix together sugar, almond meal, sorghum flour, baking soda and powder until well combined.
4. Add the eggs, cocoa-oil mixture and vanilla extract and beat until smooth.
5. If you decide to add your chocolate chips stir them in with a spoon.
6. If you find your batter is very sticky and thick, you can add some hazelnut milk to smoothen it out. I had to do it for mine.
7. Spoon the batter into the tins until half full and bake for about 20 min, or until well risen and cracked.
8. Let them cool and enjoy :)