So, I found Friend Makin’ Mondays and thought it would be a great thing to take part in 2014. It sounds nice and fun, and definitely positive :)
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. What has been your happiest moment in 2014 so far?
Spending the first couple of days with my family at home, since no one was working or going to school. Just lazying around and eating lunch together is a special and fun experience.
2. Share the last compliment you received.
The last one I remember was my grandma telling me I grew ^^
3. What is one thing that you plan to accomplish in the next week?
Ace all my 9 mock exams.
4. What is your favorite TV show currently on air?
Dance moms! Absolutely love the girls’ dancing!
5. If you could go anywhere in the world free for the next two weeks, where you go?
Paris, or Maldives, I can’t decide, both are beautiful in their own ways.
6. Describe a significant event in your life that caused you to change your values system.
I was bullied, which made me go through a transition, be more self-loving and now I accept it.
7. What made you decide to live where you currently live?
I’ve lived here for like 11 years now, so it’s my home.
8. What is the first thing that comes to mind when you think about GOD?
God is hope, love, faith, everything.
9. If you could have a long conversation with someone famous (and alive now) who would you choose?
Jennifer Lopez – one of the most inspiring women out there.
10. List three things that you’re thankful for today.
Spending time with my mum, Having time to read, Waking up with my page likes doubled! :)