I just made these brownies, and they are delicious. They are chocolatey, fudgy and soft. It is up to you how much cocoa you put in, with the amount in the recipe they will have a rich chocolate taste. They can be very sticky, and so they need to be cooled down properly, and I even put them in the fridge. I absolutely love them and are a great dessert for any sweet tooth. Enjoy!
2 cups coconut sugar
3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 pinch salt
4 large egg whites
1 tsp pure organic vanilla extract
1/4 cup almond flour/meal
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C.
- Line a 20x20cm baking pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together the coconut sugar with cocoa powder and salt.
- Stir in the vanilla extract and egg whites. Whisk until the batter is moist.
- Add the almond flour.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until the tops is lightly cracked.
- Let the brownies cool completely, then cut them into equal sized pieces.
- They taste good when cooled down, but even better out of the fridge.